- Use black wallpaper If don't have one, you can use mine here.
- Set low brightness In Android: Setting >> Display >> Brightness
- Use no animation In Android: Setting >> Display >> Animation >> No Animation
- Take the shortest time to turn off screen when inactive In Android: Setting >> Display >> Screen timeout >> 15 seconds
- Disable sound or keep in vibrate mode in some condition lower your volume button or hold the power button and select silent mode
- Disconnect wifi when screen turns off In Android: Setting >> Wireless and Network >> Wifi Setting >> [option] Advanced >> Disconnect wifi when the screen turns off
- Install battery saver app I use JuiceDefender and Go Power Saver
Those are my tips and tricks to maximize battery life based on my experience using several tablets and smartphones e.q: Lenovo IdeaPad A5, Asus Transformer Prime TF-201, Sony Xperia Tab S, Dell Streak Pro, Creative Ziio, Sharp Aquos 101, and Motorola Razr. The following is screenshot of my tablet Asus Transformer using black wallpaper to save battery, and it also shown the icon of battery saver application JuiceDefender.
|Screenshot of my tablet: Transformer TF-201|