The use of web behavior data is important to get the feedback from customer. The feedback from customer can be divided into two groups, explicit and implicit feedback. Below are some items of those feedback.
- specified keyword
- selected & market document
- rated items
- natural interaction of the system
- no extra cost
- less accurate
- can be combined with explicit feedback
- Potential observable behavior
- “modeling information content using observable behavior” (ASIST, 2003).
Those feedback are analyzed from year to year. Based on web browsing behavior data, in implicit feedback, web browsing behavior was focused on widely (www). Since 1995, researcher perform research on web browsing behavior (www started since 1991).